Are you thinking about selling your home? Maybe you recently purchased your dream home, but you want to spruce up the flower beds! Let’s talk curb appeal!
Better Homes and Gardens have so many great ideas to help you with the process.
It all starts with a budget. Put a pencil to how much you want to spend on curb appeal.
Today I am sharing some stress-free curb-appeal ideas! Let’s talk curb appeal!
- Paint your front door-As we have discussed in my previous blogs, painting is a budget friendly project that adds value to your home. Whether you go bright or subtle, the door will certainly be an eye catcher.
- Lighting-Adding solar landscape lighting will highlight your sidewalks and flower beds when the sun goes down.
- Rugs-Add an outdoor rug to your front porch. I recently added a rug to my front porch, and I love how it looks.
- Container plants-The addition of planted containers creates instant curb appeal while staying on budget. I like to vary the sizes. Be creative!
- Accent color-Add an accent color to the exterior of your home.
- Plant trees-If you plan to stay at your home, think long-term such as oaks or maples. If you plan on moving soon, consider planning redbuds or dogwoods.
As our weather gets nicer, get outdoors, and enjoy. Make your home look more appealing by trying a few tips that I shared. If you are interested in selling your home, give me a call. I am happy to help you with the process. Sign up for my weekly blog by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or catch up on neighborhood news by going to my website: imkamyourrealtors.com.